Saturday, December 15, 2007

SNOW!


This is a view from our house of what we woke up to this morning! How come snow just makes everything more fun?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture, Bets. It's 45 degrees in Memphis and it won't stop raining. I'd definitely rather have snow.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for snow! I LOVE snow too and it does make things more fun. We have had snow a couple of times already this year. It doesn't ever hang around long, but it is fun none the less. Your mom shared with me today that you have this blog, so I have gotten myself a cup of coffee and will enjoy reading it :) I have been thinking about you non stop these days, so this will be good to help make me feel like I am with you. Hope all is good. I love you lots! ...geri