A common interest that my sisters and I share is running. Several month ago, as soon as my sisters were both sure they were coming to town for Thanksgiving, we decided that we would run together in Cincinnati's Thanksgiving Day Race, the Turkey Trot! Here we are trying to stay warm before our 10k race in downtown Cincinnati. We had a good time and hope to do it again sometime! (Preferably when I am not 4 months pregnant:)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thanksgiving Day Race
A common interest that my sisters and I share is running. Several month ago, as soon as my sisters were both sure they were coming to town for Thanksgiving, we decided that we would run together in Cincinnati's Thanksgiving Day Race, the Turkey Trot! Here we are trying to stay warm before our 10k race in downtown Cincinnati. We had a good time and hope to do it again sometime! (Preferably when I am not 4 months pregnant:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was a fun race! I'm looking forward to running with you two again ... and to next year's Turkey Trot!
It was such a beautiful morning. Running is always a good way to start the day, but even better with both of you. I look forward to making it a tradition and crossing the finish line with both of you.
xo
CONGRATULATIONS Betsy!!!!
Glad you girs had fun in the trot.
Anna
Betsy - I knew you were pregnant and I knew you ran in the race, but somehow did not think of that together. WOW, now I am even more impressed! Way to go!! ...geri
Post a Comment