Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beach Vacation, round 2





We just returned from Hilton Head, SC for a week's worth of beach & pool time, gameplaying, cousin time, a birthday celebration and lots more that I can't begin to list. Brett and I were married in 2005 overlooking the beach on Hilton Head Island, so it is a place filled with memories of our picture perfect wedding. Since then we have gone back for vacation ('07, '09 and now '11) with the entire Schatz side of Brett's family: his parents, his two brothers & their families. We now total 17 but it hasn't stopped us from having a good time together...all in one rented house right off the beach. Here are a few pictures of our girls, who loved the ocean and sand even more than they did earlier in the summer!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

What wonderful pictures, can't wait to hear stories about the week with everyone and see what new tricks the girls have learned.

geri said...

Yea, I have missed your posts - so glad you had a fun vacation and that now you are home and can tell us all about it! I'll be waiting for more pics and stories.

Aunt Laura said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

aunt marce said...

Cute! Glad to see the girls are quickly mastering the art of being beach bums!