Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Hopper

Corinne has a new favorite past-time. It's literally called, The Hopper! Really it's just a simple ball with a handle on top and the object is to...hop! Corinne loves it and hops all around the house. (It's actually pretty good exercise, too :) Silly girl.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Even more fun than running or jumping and we seniors get to rest and watch instead of running and jumping along with C. Way to go, Corinne!

Aunt Marce said...

I rememnber when Corinne was so eager to learn how to hop. And once she learned, she has hardly stopped hopping, running, and jumping. I love it!

geri said...

I love the auction photo - hair in the air, nice job :) ...geri

Aunt Laura said...

I wanted one of those when I was a kid. Maybe Corinne will let me try it when I come for a visit.