Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wicked

I read the book about six years ago and very recently got the chance to see the Broadway production with Marcey and Mom, in part to celebrate Marcey's birthday. It was a fantastic show and we all enjoyed our evening out together. I might add it was especially interesting to see Wicked on the heels of taking C to The Wizard of Oz this fall. Wicked gives you a completely different perspective on everything you've come to know, think and feel about The Wizard of Oz-- a contrast of the two is intriguing to digest.

4 comments:

Marce said...

It was lots of fun to have a night out with you and Mom! Dinner was great and the show was fun -- glad you enjoyed it too.

- M

geri said...

So fun to have some mom/daughter/sister time like that. Glad you enjoyed the show. We too were at the theatre last night - we saw Anne Get Your Gun with Dan and Angella. ...geri

Mimi said...

One of my most favorite things is to spend time with "my" girls! I am the most fortunate mom in the world to have you three daughters and give thanks for the blessing each of you are!!!

Laura said...

Sounds like fun. Wish I could have been there too. xo