

Either Ellen or Sophie (or both) have been sick since last Friday. Just when one gets better, the other comes down with something new. And this is our rhythm lately. So Sophie was able to sleep only by lying upright--on me. She was actually permanently attached to me on Valentine's Day. Thankfully my mom came over to help out!
3 comments:
Poor Sophers. But I'm sure the extra TLC from Mommy helped. Always made me feel better when I was sick as a kid. : )
Sorry to hear that the bugs have been going around for a week. Makes for sweet Sophie pictures though. xo
I agree with Marce and Laura. I am sorry that the girls have not been feeling well, but nothing like mommy to cuddle you when you feel bad (and that holds true at any age!!) And yes, it does make for some adorable pictures!
Hope everyone feels better soon.
XOXXOXO
Post a Comment