Monday, March 4, 2013

New Arrival

Ellen and Sophie's new big girl beds were waiting for us when we got home from picking C up from school today. Oh my...I'm not sure what can of worms we're opening! Because nap time is already social time for E & S most days. But they will be three pretty soon so...Brett and I finally decided that come what may, it might as well be now. I'm sure I'll have lots more to say about this once the beds are assembled and we've lived through a night and a nap with them. Stay tuned! (Ellen on left, Sophie on right)

4 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

This is going to be fun!! : )

Mimi said...

That is most exciting! Pray the transition goes smoothly.

geri said...

OMG - big girl beds! How fun! I can't wait for updates.

You know Betsy I so love all your posts. Not only do I feel like I am a part of your lives - which is so special to me. But you help me to relive all the memories of Angella. I remember moving her into her bed like it was yesterday. But LOL, it was not!

Love you. Thanks for alway blogging!

...geri

geri said...

Just checking in - how are the new beds going? Do you have them put together yet? ...geri