Recently Ellen and Sophie were up early (this is happening a lot these days with the sun coming up so much earlier) and they decided to wait at the window for the garbage trucks. While they waited they began playing a game of "I Spy" together. By the time I started taking video they were winding down. But listen carefully and you'll hear Sophie say, "I spy with my little eye...I spy with my little eye something white, again". And Ellen responds "This is going to be a tough one!" I just had to laugh...!
2 comments:
I think it is adorable how the girls play together! What smart little ladies playing "I Spy" and coming up with hard to find objects. Their communication skills are outstanding.
The bird's nest is pretty cool! And the girls are keeping close tabs on the situation ... they seemed to know all about what's happening in that nest. Sophie told me "The other two eggs haven't hatched yet." (!)
Post a Comment