Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More Canyon


It really is an unbelievable sight. The first morning we did a hike along the South Rim, stopped at a small museum along the way, and later took in a beautiful sunset (last photo). Dinner was at El Tovar our first evening there, which is an important piece of history in learning about the beginning of the Grand Canyon as a national park and tourist attraction in the early 1900's. The time we spent at the Grand Canyon was so worth it and so memorable. I am so thankful for the chance I had to spend time there with my mom and sisters. And I cannot wait to take Brett and the girls so they can experience the same magnitude and beauty of God's creation when they take in the Grand Canyon for the first time themselves.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Wonderful pictures, yet even better in person!