Saturday, October 18, 2014
Family Fun
Let me say, Brett is the best dad ever! On the weekends he is all about the kids and having fun as a family all the time. It actually puts me to shame! Truly. The day after we went to the Harvest Festival the girls decided they wanted to do more face paint...but they wanted to be the face painters. So Brett said, "I know, let's have our own Schatz Family Harvest Festival and you girls can paint pumpkins and do face painting!" Don't get me wrong, that sounded fun to me, too. Until the girls asked if they could paint our faces. I was not excited about that, but Brett was such a great sport and volunteered to let them paint his face...and arm. So Corinne did a rainbow on Brett's cheek, Ellen did polka dots on his other cheek and Sophie painted his arm. Like I said, he puts me to shame and I love it. I am thankful that he is all in when it comes to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brett is so creative and comes up with the best ideas for fun with the girls! This is just "one more" to add to the list! Scoobie Gang stories were a huge hit for months and months and months. Then there are the games in the sand he makes each year at the beach (which get copied by other less creative Dads). Yes, I'd say Brett is TOPS!
Post a Comment