Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Goofy

I just enjoy this picture...not just because it shows S and C with our good friend Emmy and because I love the sweet and happy faces pictured here. But because I love that C is wearing a WIG and she is enjoying the fun of it (while still smiling sweetly for the camera, as if it is totally normal). It makes me laugh! And it makes me happy that C is doing something out of character and having a ball doing it. I remember my friend telling me that a wig is a great birthday gift around this age, and I can see how that is the case. At this age they are actually able to appreciate the silliness of it...and I may just have to check out wigs for a certain birthday coming up!

2 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

LOVE the wig. That's awesome. S has a pretty creative costume on, too.

Mimi said...

That is a hoot with the wig!

Such fun to dress-up with friends. Playing dress-up never goes out of style for little girls.