Sunday, February 22, 2015
First Date!
C went to a daddy daughter dance over the weekend with Brett and a group of our friends and we are so glad they had the opportunity! Apparently the whole night was awesome - Brett said C was dancing on the dance floor, front and center in front of the DJ, the entire time. With her own moves even! He was so proud of her and said she was completely in her element - confident and uninhibited. I so wish I could have seen her! But I am so thankful for the special night they had. She was so energized when she got home and Brett was pumped about the night as well. Sweet memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Having Daddy for the first date sets a high standard in the years to come. Can imagine that it was a wonderful time for both Daddy and Corinne! They made a great couple in the picture!
Awesome! I bet C was quite a sight at the dance, in her element. I don't know who's luckier: Brett or the girls!
Post a Comment