Sunday, October 21, 2007

30/10

This weekend marks the beginning of week 30 in my pregnancy, and I'm not sure which makes the baby's arrival seem closer--saying I am 30 weeks along or saying that I only have 10 more weeks to go! Either way, it is pretty crazy...and pretty close! We are still awaiting our nursery furniture, so the nursery has yet to take shape. Needless to say, I am anxious to get it set up! Brett has been busy painting and putting up shelving in the closet and I have been busy cleaning the floor, cleaning the blinds, organizing the gifts we have received for the baby, and preparing to set down the nursery furniture--whenever it arrives. Perhaps this is what "nesting" is all about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it 30/10 already?! Wow.

I am looking forward to another baby shower this weekend. But all the fun of anticipating Baby's arrival won't be nearly as much fun as her actual arrival! I can hardly wait. So I'll be counting down: 10, 9, 8, . . .

Also, please be sure to keep reminding Baby that Aunt Marcey will be in Cincinnati on her due date (hint hint!).