Well, only one thing is missing from our nursery...and your guess is as good as ours as to when she might arrive! We'll see if there is any new news when I head to the doctor tomorrow...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! The room looks really ready - clothes in the closet, lots of toys and books too! The question is are you and Brett ready? Did you give Brett a practice baby doll or homework from Baby Basics?
I think the room looks great, and if Lily has checked out all the new stuff and given her approval then I think you guys are ready for the baby. I know Grandma & Grandpa are ready. My telephone is on for 'the phone call'.
The nursery so adorable, Betsy. Your little girl is so lucky to have such a comfortable and pretty room waiting just for her, and parents who put so much thought into it.
Like Aunt Laura, I'm ready, too! I'll be in Cincinnati soon and eagerly awaiting the Big Arrival.
I find myself wondering what it will be like to finally look into her face and hold her. I'm sure it will exceed my expectations. One thing is for sure: She's going to be cute as a button.
Yay! So much fun to see your little girl's new room. Before you know it, she'll be emptying the books out of the basket and climbing up in the pretty yellow chair. Such fun! I hope you and Brett can relax as you wait on such a precious gift! Happy Birthday again! Anne
Okay...this is my first entry into this blog. Part of my absence is due to the fact that I am OLD and do not understand things like Blogs, Technology, Electricity, etc., but I am attempting to overcome my fear of the unknown. And I must, in order to comment on the great things Betsy has done with [ ]'s room. As you can see, Betsy will be a great mother, and she takes great care to make sure everything is just so. The pictures of [ ]'s room tells it all. She's the best.
Now...how do I sign off of this blog thing - a - ma - ging????
You need to practice the blogging so you can help with the postings after the little one arrives. We will need to see pictures pronto. What did you say her name is?
6 comments:
Wow! The room looks really ready - clothes in the closet, lots of toys and books too! The question is are you and Brett ready? Did you give Brett a practice baby doll or homework from Baby Basics?
I think the room looks great, and if Lily has checked out all the new stuff and given her approval then I think you guys are ready for the baby. I know Grandma & Grandpa are ready. My telephone is on for 'the phone call'.
The nursery so adorable, Betsy. Your little girl is so lucky to have such a comfortable and pretty room waiting just for her, and parents who put so much thought into it.
Like Aunt Laura, I'm ready, too! I'll be in Cincinnati soon and eagerly awaiting the Big Arrival.
I find myself wondering what it will be like to finally look into her face and hold her. I'm sure it will exceed my expectations. One thing is for sure: She's going to be cute as a button.
Yay! So much fun to see your little girl's new room. Before you know it, she'll be emptying the books out of the basket and climbing up in the pretty yellow chair. Such fun! I hope you and Brett can relax as you wait on such a precious gift!
Happy Birthday again!
Anne
Betsy,
The nursery looks perfect!!
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!!
I miss you lots and love you more,
...geri
Okay...this is my first entry into this blog. Part of my absence is due to the fact that I am OLD and do not understand things like Blogs, Technology, Electricity, etc., but I am attempting to overcome my fear of the unknown. And I must, in order to comment on the great things Betsy has done with [ ]'s room. As you can see, Betsy will be a great mother, and she takes great care to make sure everything is just so. The pictures of [ ]'s room tells it all. She's the best.
Now...how do I sign off of this blog thing - a - ma - ging????
Brett,
You need to practice the blogging so you can help with the postings after the little one arrives. We will need to see pictures pronto. What did you say her name is?
BTW you are not old.
Post a Comment