
Betsy and Brett welcomed Corinne Elyse into the world at 3:01 a.m on December 26. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and measured 19.25 inches long. She's got a patch of golden brown hair and has slate-colored eyes. And she's beautiful! She's got a sweet little face that will melt your heart.
Betsy started having regular contractions on the morning of Christmas Eve, and she and Brett went to the hospital in the early afternoon on Christmas Day. I was at the hospital with Grandma Jeanne and Grandpa Don when Corinne arrived. We had been eagerly anticipating her imminent arrival for quite some time, and it was worth the wait!
We spent just a few minutes with Betsy, Brett, and Corinne -- just enough time for each of us to hold Corinne. I was also able to snap these few photos. They were taken about 40 minutes after Corinne was born. And Betsy, as you can see, looks fantastic! From what I saw, Team Schatz was cool, calm, and collected from start to finish.
Good work and congratulations, Betsy and Brett. And welcome to the world, Corinne!


12 comments:
Congratulations Betsy & Brett (and to Aunt Marcey too)! I have been checking this and your Dear Sisters blog in anticipation of your daughter's arrival (it must be a mom thing). I hope you enjoy these early days getting to know Corinne (and her you too)! It's all a bit overwhelming at first, but hang in there. It gets easier (and harder still) as you get the hang of it. All the best, Shauna (and Mark & Charlotte too)!
Congratulations, Brett and Betsy!! We are so happy for your--the journey begins! It is the most wonderful thing in the world. We can't wait to meet her.
Beautiful little girls. I will be eager to see her. Love Aunt Pat
Congratulations!
God bless baby, Mom and Dad.
Hooray!!! She's here. I know everyone is so very excited and all the reports say Corinne is perfect and beautiful. I can't wait to meet her in person and introduce myself.
Get some rest Betsy (& Brett)! A heartfelt congratulations and armload of good wishes.
Love, Aunt Laura xoxo
Congratulations Betsy and Brett! We are happy for you!
Mary, Charlie, & Baby Knapp
Congratulations Betsy & Brett!!! Can't wait to meet the newest family member.
Anna
Congrats B-Schatzes on the birth of little C-Schatz!! We're so happy for you and are excited to meet Corinne.
Congrats!
Brett and Betsy-
Congratulations to you and your family. We are so excited for you guys! We hope you can get some rest before she comes home tomorrow. Good luck!
Yahoo!!! I have been checking the blog like non-stop for quite some time and this morning I logged on and low and beholed there was a picture of Betsy and a baby! I figured unless this was trial run, Corinne had made her presence known!! I had to run and didn't get to say congrats - but I have thought about you all day. Good job on the entry to the blog Aunt Marcey!! Talk to you soon and love yo lots!
...geri
Wonderful! Can't wait to meet little Corinne... I love her name!!
Post a Comment