That's our little girl. I am amazed at how happy Corinne has been and how well she keeps to her schedule of eating, playing, sleeping, repeat....I think mommy has done a wonderful job keeping a tight ship, and the proof is in the pudding.
Corinne has been "talking" like you would not believe...several syllables at a time leads us to believe that Corinne has a lot on her mind and a lot to say.
2 comments:
I LOVE these big blue eyes. What a sweetheart!
That's our little girl. I am amazed at how happy Corinne has been and how well she keeps to her schedule of eating, playing, sleeping, repeat....I think mommy has done a wonderful job keeping a tight ship, and the proof is in the pudding.
Corinne has been "talking" like you would not believe...several syllables at a time leads us to believe that Corinne has a lot on her mind and a lot to say.
Post a Comment