Today my Grandma came over to meet Corinne for the first time! That means that four generations are pictured here!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
These are four of the people I love most in the whole world. I'm glad that Corinne finally got to meet her great-grandma, who has always been a wonderful grandmother. I feel especially lucky to be named after her.
I think I'm responsible for a few of her gray hairs, though. I seemed to attract trouble whenever Grandma and Grandpa took care of us when Mom and Dad were out of town: breaking out in hives, knocking out my front teeth, getting my finger caught in the shopping cart. Thanks for putting up with me, Grandma! I love you.
1 comment:
These are four of the people I love most in the whole world. I'm glad that Corinne finally got to meet her great-grandma, who has always been a wonderful grandmother. I feel especially lucky to be named after her.
I think I'm responsible for a few of her gray hairs, though. I seemed to attract trouble whenever Grandma and Grandpa took care of us when Mom and Dad were out of town: breaking out in hives, knocking out my front teeth, getting my finger caught in the shopping cart. Thanks for putting up with me, Grandma! I love you.
Post a Comment