Above are a few pictures to show and tell about Corinne at two months old (actually, she is 9 weeks...) She is so much fun these days and I've included a short list of what she's been up to recently. Perhaps my most favorite milestone of hers is that she has been sleeping through the night for the last two weeks! Hooray for that one:) Currently we are working on a routine of "daytime naps" and soon I plan to revisit the task of moving up her bedtime. So, hopefully by the three month post I'll be able to report that we are doing well with those things, too!
Corinne is...
*sleeping 8.5 hours per night!
*sucking on her hands
*reading lots of books with us
*grasping Caterpillar in her hand for a few seconds before letting go
*smiling a TON
*mimicing our facial expressions and movements
*enjoying her new Rainforest bouncy seat
*napping with Daddy on weekends (see photo)
*going on various playdates -- though she's usually the youngest one! (photo coming soon!)
3 comments:
Happy 2 months, Kiddo! I love seeing your bright shining eyes and hearing what you are up to these days. It is springtime out here in California -- the dafffodils are up and the trees are blooming. It smells wonderful walking down the street. So if you get tired of the cold weather, you can come out for a visit.
Hope your mommy isn't over scheduling you. But I bet if you guys get into a good routine, she'll let us plan a trip to Memphis to see Aunt Marcey.
Love,
Aunt Laura xoxo
Tuesday, the 26th, was a great day cuz Grammy had the opportunity to sing Happy Birthday to our sweet little Corinne. It is so fun to converse with Corinne as she "talks" and smiles back these days. I think that Corinne recognizes Mommy and Daddy's voices, at least she stops whatever she is doing and looks for them when she hears their voices. (Need I mention that Corinne is exceedingly smart?)
Lots of love, Grammy
I can't believe how big Corinne is getting! It's very exciting to hear about all her new tricks. I'm especially glad to hear that she's sleeping through the night.
I look forward to seeing all of this for myself and catching up with Betsy and Brett in a little over a week when I'm in Cincinnati.
Lots of love,
Aunt Marcey
P.S. -- You're all welcome in Memphis anytime. Can Corinne eat BBQ yet?
Post a Comment