Yesterday Corinne turned 4 months old! So, she is now one third of the way through her first year of life...quite a milestone. (And, it was last year at this time that we found out we were expecting her!) We are constantly amazed at what a happy baby she is, despite our novice parenting skills. Brett and I are so thankful for her, and are blessed by the joy she brings us each and every day.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
4 Months Old
Yesterday Corinne turned 4 months old! So, she is now one third of the way through her first year of life...quite a milestone. (And, it was last year at this time that we found out we were expecting her!) We are constantly amazed at what a happy baby she is, despite our novice parenting skills. Brett and I are so thankful for her, and are blessed by the joy she brings us each and every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy 4 months, Corinne!
Corinne gets cuter all the time and is a constant source of joy to many others in addition to her wonderful mommy and daddy. Indeed we(me) rejoice in the gift that Corinne is and give thanks for her daily!
Love, Grammy
Happy four-month birthday to my sweet dumplin' Corinne! I love you more each day.
I, for one, am not surprised at what a happy baby Corinne is. As expected, Betsy and Brett, you are wonderful parents, even though like all new parents you're inevitably still figuring things out as you go along. I've watched as you both have worked very hard to give Corinne a happy, loving, and secure environment where she can thrive. You two make a great team and Corinne is proof of that!
Post a Comment