Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bath & the Bouncy Seat



BATH...
A few weeks ago Corinne graduated from taking a bath in our upstairs bathroom sink to this handly little blue bathtub. She likes taking baths and is quite good while we bathe her...until the bath is over. Then there is some crying, I think because she is cold. We try to minimize that as best we can by wrapping her up immediately, but it doesn't always negate the crying. We've had a few times, though, recently where she didn't get upset at all! And, look at that belly:)
BOUNCY SEAT...
Corinne fell asleep in her bouncy seat on Monday while I was making dinner. It had been a long day since that was the day we went to visit my class at school. Her naps were a little off that day, but once she had that pacifier she went to sleep right there in the kitchen...arms up, of course!
**Again I used the red-eye reduction mode on our camera AND I used the photo shop program on our computer to try and get those red eyes to go away...no dice.

No comments: