Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Video: Corinne Talks!



Each time I see Corinne, she is doing something new. During my visit this weekend, I learned that she is "talking." Of course, it's just baby talk, but she makes such cute sounds! Betsy and Brett said that lately she has been talking to herself for 20 or 30 minutes very early in the morning, then she goes back to sleep. Betsy theorizes that she's talking to the animals on the mobile hanging in her crib. She does this midway through her naps, too. I was able to catch her baby talk on video this weekend. On Sunday evening, Corinne started talking up a storm! It had been a big day -- including her dedication at church and a Mother's Day get-together afterwards -- so she obviously had a LOT to say.

I highly recommend that you at least watch the last minute or so (starting at 2:10), and listen very closely for the "other" noise Corinne makes at 2:40. Hilarious and priceless! The people cracking up in the background are me, Betsy, and Brett. (The entire clip is two minutes and 50 seconds long; I have no idea how to edit it, so my apologies for the length!)

Corinne, I can't wait to hear all the things you have to say when you learn to really talk. You can always count on me to listen to whatever you want to say, no matter what or when. I love you!

(P.S.: A tip for using the video ... At the end of the video, some YouTube "extras" will appear. Click on the "menu" button in the lower right corner to make them go away.)

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Great video, Marce! Brett and I have enjoyed watching Corinne several times on the video, and we even played it for her, too! I wonder if she recognized her own voice?! I hope other people get as much of a kick out of it as we do. Maybe we should submit it to "America's Funniest Home Videos" to try and win $10,000...

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is hilarious. And I have to say, as fun as it is to listen to Corinne, I really enjoyed hearing Marcey & Betsy on the video. I miss you guys! Wonderful to hear your voices & laughter.

What's up with the hands in the mouth?

Anonymous said...

Corinne is to cute! I wish that I could meet the little star!