Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Out and About
Brett arrived home on Saturday from a long stay in Germany, so we decided to make the most of the rest of the holiday weekend together! Enjoy the following pictures...captions are under each one.
Here is our super smiley girl, Corinne, on her 5 month birthday! We were downtown for Taste of Cincinnati, enjoying the food as well as the interesting people watching.
Our attempt to take a family photo by ourselves:) At least we got everyone in the picture!
A nice passerby offered to take a more "traditional" family photo for us. You can be the judge of the better shot.
We also enjoyed a nice picnic at Sharon Woods with great food and good friends. Can you tell that Brett missed Corinne while he was gone?
And this last photo I just included because it was a sweet candid moment. (Not sure why Corinne is raising her hand...but I think she might have an important question to ask)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, my gosh! The bow is great and the pictures adorable!! Corinne gets cuter all the time. I wonder who missed who the most - Daddy or Corinne? They are quite a special pair. Am sure Corinne charmed everyone she met at Taste of Cincinnati!
Love, Grammy
Looks like the Schatzes made the most of their holiday together. The pictures are just too cute for words! I especially love Corinne's big smile and the bow in her hair. Stylish, kid, very stylish.
I love the barrette!
P.S. -- Betsy, I think that Corinne looks so much like you in the first, "smiley" picture. : )
Post a Comment