Sunday, November 9, 2008
Bookworm
I love that Corinne loves her books! She has a basket full by the couch and lately has just been content to sit and "read" them for fairly long periods of time. She also received the adorable book Corduroy in the mail from my sister, Laura, the other day and it is now her new favorite!! I wasn't sure how she would do with it since it's definitely longer than any of the books we've regularly read to her. But to everyone's amazement, she sits still through the entire book and points out the little bear, Corduroy, on each page. She likes to touch him, pat him, and rub him on the pages:) It's very sweet! In the first 48 hours we had the book Corinne read it with me 3 times, Grandma Schatz once, and my mom once. Amazing. I guess she's ready for some longer reading material. Just as long as she's reading!
Touch and Feel Pets is the book above. She loves to feel the dog's fur, pull on the cat's whiskers, and tickle the baby bunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Corinne,
I love books too and am looking forward to reading with you. Hope they will be a life long interest of yours. Corduroy is one of my favorites. Thought it was a bit long and likely for a bigger kid but sent it to you because it is just a great story. I'm very excited that you are enjoying it so much. Just wait til you get bigger and can read Nancy Drew too!
Love,
Aunt Laura
I love the way she is holding the book!
I love the way she is holding the book!
Post a Comment