Sunday, November 9, 2008
Vocabulary Lesson
Corinne amazes me with all of the words she understands now. She knows names of toys, for instance: giraffe and turtle who are pictured below. She also knows books, rooms in the house, people's names, and several direction words like up and down. If only she could say them:) But that will come! I just think it's extraordinary that her listening vocabulary is so extensive at this young age. Even though she can't communicate to us, she can communicate with us by understanding what we say. Her little brain is working hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can you say, Mama? President Obama? How about Aunt Laura? I better send you a new picture; so you can practice.
; )
Of course Corrine is smart, she got a bunch of "smart" genes from her mommy and daddy!
Might I just point out that Corinne is her own person, on her own schedule, doing things on her own time, not according to the book or mommy. Might this be another inherited trait?
Grammy thinks Corinne is perfect as she is, smart, adorable, sweet tempered and precious.
Post a Comment