Sunday, January 18, 2009

Affection


One of the coolest and sweetest things Corinne has begun to do in the last month or so is show affection. We love watching her go to a favorite animal, doll, or teddy and hold it up over her shoulder. She simultaneously pats it on the back and says, "ah, ah"--it's as if she is quieting it like a mom does with a baby! Here I got a few pictures of her hugging her teddy bear (a little too big to put over her shoulder).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No kidding... I remember when Betsy was little and would softly pat a beloved sister or doll on the back and say, ah-ah, in a sing song voice. It was the sweetest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing sweeter than when a little one pats you on the back and says ah-ah. Some things seem to come naturally to little ones who are loved, like our darling little Corinne. I am looking forward to seeing you after work tomorrow evening Sweet Girl. Although it has only been a week, it seems longer since we got to play and read books together.

Love, Grammy