Friday, January 9, 2009

Tunnel of Fun



One of the gifts Brett and I got for Corinne for her birthday (or was it Christmas? I can't remember...) is this 6 foot long rainbow and mesh tunnel. I found it here and read some raving reviews from other customers who got it for their own one year old. I must say, it has been a hit! We only just got it out of the box today (we're still trying to figure out a system for all these new toys) and as I began to crawl through it Corinne laughed and laughed! At first she kept crawling around the tunnel, but quickly figured out that she, too, could crawl through it. Without any prompting she then proceded to crawl through it, back and forth, time after time. What fun! I can tell it will provide hours of entertainment (and exercise) for both of us! (If you're wondering, it collapses to lay flat when you're not using it--so it doesn't take up any space at all!)

3 comments:

Amy Samad said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we couldn't make it to story time this morning. We ended up at the museum for some much needed running-around! Maybe another week?

Anonymous said...

A brilliant gift idea! I was just wondering the other day if you'd had a chance to set up the tunnel for Corinne. I'm not surprised she loves it. When I was home for Christmas, I liked watching her crawl around the big chair in your living room as part of her hide-and-seek game. So I'm sure the tunnel is the new favorite.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Looks like she's wearing her Hawaii shirt from Aunt Laura!