Monday, February 9, 2009

Going Someplace

Corinne started walking over the weekend!! She loves it, and is so proud of herself that she smiles and sometimes claps! Little C also likes to carry toys with her as she walks...I think I read somewhere that it makes toddlers feel more secure when they begin walking to have something to hold. I'm working on getting some video, so I'll try to post one soon. Way to go, Corinne!!! We're so proud of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! that is so exciting. people always tell us not to rush the walking, but i don't think they understand the excitement mothers (and fathers) feel when they reach that milestone.
i didn't know about the object holding. maybe that's why soren only stands on his own when he has something in his hands.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see you in a couple days.

The McClains said...

Yeah Corinne! Can't wait to see the cutie toddling around the house. I think she has a thing or two to teach little Gwyn!

geri said...

Yahoo for Corinne! That is so exciting. I still remember when Angella started walking, so very fun. Videos would be much appreciated :) ...geri