One amazing sister, friend, mom, wife: Betsy.
That is something very special my dear. Happy to see you aren't taking it for granted.L. xo
Great picture, great post, great family!Love all of you bunches!Grammy
I agree on all counts! And like Aunt Laura I love that you and Brett appreciate what you have and don't take for granted how blessed you are.
P.S.: I think that Corinne looks like Betsy (and Aunt Laura) in this picture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
One amazing sister, friend, mom, wife: Betsy.
That is something very special my dear. Happy to see you aren't taking it for granted.
L. xo
Great picture, great post, great family!
Love all of you bunches!
Grammy
I agree on all counts! And like Aunt Laura I love that you and Brett appreciate what you have and don't take for granted how blessed you are.
P.S.: I think that Corinne looks like Betsy (and Aunt Laura) in this picture!
Post a Comment