Sunday, July 12, 2009

Big Girl...Big Expressions




Corinne has gotten quite good at using her spoon to eat her own bowl of cereal in the morning--even with Lilly distracting her (3rd picture). As you can see, she's also gotten quite good at making several interesting expressions when I try to take her picture! Silly girl.

3 comments:

aunt marcey said...

Corinne, you are just too darn cute. Tell your mom that you want to go out to Seattle this weekend to hang out with me, Grammy and Aunt L. I bet Grammy would happily take you along with her.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and wonderful expressions that we get to see on a regular basis here is Cincinnati. Corinne definetly has a very expressive face and it is great fun to watch her.

You can be certain that I will be making an extra trip to visit since I won't be able to babysit on my regular night this week.

love, Grammy

aunt laura said...

I've heard about the facial expressions from Mimi (formerly known as Grammy). Do you think they run in the family?