It doesn't matter what kind or whose--Corinne likes to walk around in our shoes. Dressy. Casual. Brett's. Mine. It makes no difference to her! She is turning out like Aunt Laura and Mimi--loving shoes!
4 comments:
aunt marce
said...
Corinne looks pretty funny in those big shoes! I wonder how she got the idea to walk around in big people's shoes. Very cute.
P.S.: My closet is full of evidence that Aunt Marce loves shoes, too. Glad that Corinne will carry on this family tradition!
I've been shoe shopping with Marcey and do think there is a shoe thing that runs in the family. Pretty sure there might be shoe shopping in NYC in October.
4 comments:
Corinne looks pretty funny in those big shoes! I wonder how she got the idea to walk around in big people's shoes. Very cute.
P.S.: My closet is full of evidence that Aunt Marce loves shoes, too. Glad that Corinne will carry on this family tradition!
Look at her smile!
I've been shoe shopping with Marcey and do think there is a shoe thing that runs in the family. Pretty sure there might be shoe shopping in NYC in October.
That's our girl! I am thinking that the shoe thing is a genetically inherited trait.
Grandpa would be so proud of her - I think he instilled it in all us girls :) ...geri
Post a Comment