She says, "I see you" when she's looking at us through a hole, crack, door, or anything else. "Here you go" is another phrase she'll use from time to time. She also regularly announces what she is doing, or is about to do. Example: I run, I walk. She will give you "the rock" if you're lucky and she will also talk (just a bit) on the phone. (Mostly she just likes to say "bye-bye" to announce the end of the phone conversation.) Recently Corinne began answering with "nope" instead of plain old "no". I'm really not sure where she got that! Another funny thing is that she now pauses with an "ummm" before she answers our questions--as if she's thinking it over. It really is so fun to listen to her little personality! C. puts her babies down for naps all the time, has tea parties with us, and loves to play and sing "ring around the rosey". She regularly enlists as many people as she can for that one:) Hide-and-Go-Seek is a daily activity. Books are still a favorite way to have fun. And just lately she is all about Halloween. It started when she began seeing pumpkins on people's porches and I told her they are for Halloween. Now whenever she sees one she will quickly blurt out "Halloween". (But we're still not sure what she'll be for the big night.)
I can't wait for Thanksgiving when my sisters will be home and they can get re-acquainted with Corinne.
3 comments:
Wow. 21 months, almost two years old! And Corinne just gets sweeter and cuter every day. I just love hearing about all the new things she's doing, and all her new interests. I cannot wait to spend some time with her at Thanksgiving. That visit will be looong overdue!
I love you Corinne and think of you every day!
Aunt Marc
She is so stinkin' cute! Look forward to seeing her on Thursday night at group. She is a doll ... and talking so much! Wow!
I can't wait to hang out with Corinne -- and the whole family too. Little C has gotten so big and is doing so many fun things. I'm so glad that I can follow along on this blog.
Thanks, Betsy. It makes me feel like I really know Little C.
xoxo
Post a Comment