Friday, October 9, 2009

Salmon P. Chase College of Law

The 2009 "Outstanding Recent Alumnus Award" has been given to none other than Brett Schatz!

Congratulations, Brett. I am so proud of you! I wish I could have been well enough to see you receive your award today. No doubt it was a special moment. You are so deserving! But what makes me even prouder is that for as outstanding a lawyer as you are, you are an even more outstanding husband and father. I don't know how you do it all so well, but the Lord has blessed you immensely. Well done!

4 comments:

mimi/aka Grammy said...

Congratulations, Brett! You are definitely outstanding in every way and I could not be more pleased for you. I am so blessed and fortunate to have you for a son-in-law.

Lots of love, Jeanne

Marcey said...

Congratulations, Brett, on your hard work and achievements being recognized! That's a wonderful honor to receive.

Continued good luck with your trial. I am praying for you.

Marcey

Laura said...

Very impressive. Congratulations, Brett.

- Laura

geri said...

WOW - kudos to Brett!! Well done :)