2009 (Grigsby) Sisters Weekend: Late nights. Great food. Fashionable shopping. Movies. Working out together. Thai food. Laughter. Tears. Completely refreshing. We had a terrific weekend, but really--that should come as no surprise! I love hanging out with my sisters. It's such a gift to be yourself with people who know you and love you no matter what.

Marcey and I walking through her neighborhood. (Laura was taking the photo) Yes, we do have the same coat. But no, our purses are not the same.

This picture was taken at "The Chocolate Room". If you know me, you know that eating dessert there had to be one of the highlights of the weekend for me (culinarily speaking). Can you tell we're sisters?

Don't you love Marcey's green umbrella? I do. On this rainy day the three of us took in a movie and some shopping.

And who can go to NY without mentioning the subway? Here we are on our way home from Manhattan. Plus, I am proud to say that I navigated my way from JFK airport in Queens all the way to Marcey's neighbohood in Brooklyn on Thursday night with no traveling companions. Okay, I had Marcey's directions. But still.
4 comments:
Thanks, Betsy! That is the perfect description of the weekend. I had a great time with you and Laura.
And a huge thank you to Brett and Corinne for letting me and Laura have you for a whole weekend. That is a true gift.
Love,
Marce
Wow. That was fast. By the time I got in the cab at SFO, you had this posted... Thai food is now officially a tradition on this trips. Wonderful to spend the weekend with both of you.
xo
So glad you girls had a good weekend. It gladdens my heart to know that you enjoy each others company so much. That is never a given for siblings and a real blessing for me as your Mom.
You girls are the best three kids in all the world and if I could pick any kids I would pick the three of you!
The same coat! Won't that confuse Becca even more? !!
Post a Comment