Saturday, September 19, 2009
Walk for Life
Corinne and I joined my mom this morning in participating in Cincinnati's Walk for Life. The goal was to support and raise money for area Pregnancy Care Centers. It was a beautiful morning for it, and we enjoyed seeing old friends from ECC. Corinne enjoyed most of the walk from her stroller, but finished it up by doing some walking of her own--one of her favorite activities (next to running, that is)! Afterward there was a catered lunch, but Little C's favorite part was the lemonade and climbing on the benches. Oh, and there were LOTS of dogs there to pet, as well! Another highlight for Corinne. But somehow we did not get the memo to wear red....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun and a great way to spend the morning! I know Grammy enjoyed it and Corinne appears to be enjoying herself with the walk, lemonade and climbing on the benches. She is just so adorable! : )
I had a great time! The weather was perfect for a "stroll" in the park with Betsy, Corinne and a small crowd. Soooo glad that Betsy and Corinne were able to be with me.
Betsy,
She is getting so grown up! I love the pictures - keep up the good work!!
...geri
Post a Comment