Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Passing the Time

We were fortunate while Brett was out of town to have many visits from family and friends to pass the time! Corinne got lots of time with each of her grandparents, and it was a huge help to have company, an extra set of hands, and -- quite simply-- new scenery and entertainment (for both of us)! Thanks to all who made themselves available over the long three weeks apart! But we are SO thankful to have Brett home!
A little catalog shopping with Pop-Pop...smart girl! She knows what's coming up.

2 comments:

aunt laura said...

Very sweet pictures. Look at that pony tail. I don't recognize the catalog though -- it must not have shoes in it. ; )

I'm glad the grandparents were there to help too.

aunt marce said...

This looks like fun. Corinne is developing into a great shopper, even via catalogs!

I think she looks so much like Betsy and Aunt Laura in the first photo.