Saturday, January 15, 2011
Change of Pace
Ellen eating a cracker at the table
Sophie prefers a wooden block!

What a long week...Brett out of town a few nights, snow (did I mention that I got out the snow blower while Brett was gone and did the driveway and walkways?), potty training! So we packed up at the end of the week and went to my mom's for the day. Such a comfortable place to be and new scenery and toys for everyone. Plus great naps taken by all the girls, including a short one for me. It was a nice change for all of us and I'm so thankful for my mom's always open arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray for Mimi's house (& naps too).
No one enjoyed the visit more than Mimi! Such fun to have the girls at my place! And, yes, they pretty much get to "rule the roost" at Mimi's house. The only restraint is "mommy's word".
Looks like a great day for everyone! I know how much Mimi loves having you and taking care of all of you at her place. It's great to have a place like that when you want a break from the home routine.
You could come to my house ; )
Post a Comment