
That's how I feel. The tissue box sits out like it's a prized piece of furniture, except that its used to wipe runny noses and dry tears from sore throats...in any case it made easy access for Sophie, who occupied her cranky self by pulling out every. last. tissue. from the box. I had to laugh and take a picture. Both last year and this year we've battled sickness in April. I remember last year well because I was praying that the twins wouldn't come until we were all well again. And this year it's just as stressful because two sick 11 month olds and a sick 3 year old is way hard! I feel like April should just disappear from the calendar so we don't have to endure the days on end of feeling under the weather, shuttling to the doctor (yep, been there twice already), and uncharacteristic night wakings from one or more children. It's supposed to be spring, afterall! And I was just reading that we've had something like 7.25" more rain this year than last up to this point. Ugh. Next year remind us to skip April.
4 comments:
That is hilarious: Sophie entertaining her cranky self. Sorry April is so rough at your house. It won't last... really. And I still had a great time visiting you guys this last week. xoxo
P.S. We've had too much rain here too.
Sick kids make everything harder! I'm sorry that you are having such a rough month. Let me know if I can help!
Isn't she a smart little girl amusing herself in the midst of not feeling very good!
Am glad that you could see the humor and enjoy it, Bets. You are a great Mom!
Oh, that Sophie is too funny even when she is sick and cranky! She seems to have a fondness for emptying things. When I saw home, she kept turning over the toy basket and taking everything out and doing the same to the book basket.
Sorry to hear it has been such a tough week, Bets!!
Post a Comment