Sunday, August 14, 2011

Celebrations

We had much celebrating going on this past week! Brett's birthday (yikes...only one more year until he heads over the hill!) and our 6th anniversary. We spent some time reflecting on how incredibly blessed we really are. God's goodness and blessing abounds in our lives and we have grateful hearts for all He has done for us. A good week for sure.

5 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

Happy anniversary to my favorite couple! (Six years already?!) Thanks for getting married so I could have three adorable and fun nieces (among other reasons, of course).

And happy birthday to Brett. I'm right behind you, bro. Let me know how the hill is looking...

The McClains said...

Happy b-day and anniversary to a wonderful couple!!! Love ya!

Aunt Laura said...

I'm glad that you took the time to celebrate. Happy Birthday & Anniversary.

Love,
Laura

geri said...

Yes, happy anniversary to you both! And Happy Birthday to Brett - so y'all are heading for going over the hill huh? I have to say life has been pretty darn good on this side - come on over!

...geri

Mimi said...

A terrific guy and a wonderful couple! Happy B-day and congrats. You are each a blessing and a double portion together.