Ellen and Sophie love to check out and do whatever Corinne is doing! That's a normal part of being sisters, I know. And usually Corinne is okay with that...though it definitely depends on what she's playing with. Here is one such instance where everyone was into some chalk drawing. I'm looking forward to lots more of these "Sister Moments". (Soph is in green, Ellen in blue)
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Sidewalk Chalk
Ellen and Sophie love to check out and do whatever Corinne is doing! That's a normal part of being sisters, I know. And usually Corinne is okay with that...though it definitely depends on what she's playing with. Here is one such instance where everyone was into some chalk drawing. I'm looking forward to lots more of these "Sister Moments". (Soph is in green, Ellen in blue)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute to see the girls playing together! Ellen and Sophie are very lucky to have Corinne as their big sister!
Nothing better than sister moments.
Ahhhh, the joys of summer. :)
I love seeing the girls playing outside... Sisters are the best. Looking forward to seeing you guys!
Post a Comment