
Can you see us? This was Corinne's rendition of each person in our family. With a touch of red marker from either Ellen or Sophie (I can't remember who). It is actually bringing back memories of the stages of development kids go through in their drawing that we learned about in my education classes back in college. It closely resembles everything I remember studying--it's so fascinating now that it's
my child. A few observations: notice how drawing the body/torso comes at a later stage...right now our arms and legs come from our heads! And one of us is lacking hair... a little disconcerting.
3 comments:
I'm guessing the one with no hair is daddy.
Isn't our girl smart to kmow that daddy does not have long hair like everyone else in the family!?!
Ha! So cute. I'm sure this is just the beginning of C's artistic renditions. :-)
You guys kinda look like a Mr. Potato Head family.
I love the drawing.
Post a Comment