Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Treats





Corinne picked peanut butter blossoms to take to school for her birthday this week. Thankfully there are no allergies in her classroom (hard to believe, I know)! So we made her birthday cookies together the day before and I got to join her in her classroom for the big celebration. For her special day at school she chose "Fancy Nancy" and "The True Princess" for me to read to the class (sorry, boys!). And the class sang to her while she got her birthday crown. She was thrilled and so excited to head back to school to celebrate with her class! I loved seeing her in action at school, too.

4 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

Great pictures! Tiaras & jewelry give that girl's outfits some personality and seem to be quite a thing lately. Also, I love "Fancy Nancy".

The McClains said...

That's so neat that you were able to come to her class on her birthday. I'm sure that's a special memory you will cherish!!

geri said...

Laura - I agree, the Tiara is great - seems to be in every picture these days - no matter what the outfit :) And I have to say picking Peanut Blossoms just shows what a smart girl she is - that was always (and still is) my favorite cookie!

Aunt Marce said...

Fun, fun, fun! When I was a kid, I used to love it when mom or dad came to school. I'm sure Corinne enjoyed the special treatment and I bet Mommy loved being part of it!