


We're way into arts and crafts these days. The problem: it's gets out of control and chaotic fairly quickly if Corinne is painting, gluing or using anything more involved than stickers and crayons...because Ellen and Sophie want to do it, too. And I've found that I just can't monitor that for all three kids in a way that ensures safety (E & S not eating the paint or glue) and order (E & S not tipping over the paint, fighting over it, painting on things other than paper, etc). So Corinne and I save the "good stuff" for times when Ellen and Sophie aren't around. It works pretty well that way for everyone. Sophie has been interested in crayons lately, including eating them.
3 comments:
In some pictures, I think Sophie looks a little bit like Aunt Marcey when she was little.
I loved the thank you note Corinne sent me and can't wait to start getting drawings from Sophie & Ellen too.
Sophie is so intent on what she is doing! She does "try" to stay on the paper, but sometimes the pencil/crayon/marker has a life of its' own. Right, Mom?!?
I love seeing Sophie's concentration! It's fun to see all three of them exercise their creativity.
Post a Comment