Wednesday, April 11, 2012

At the Wheel

This is where Sophie goes every time we have to get in the car (which means Ellen does, too). I must say, it makes it hard to get in the car and go anywhere in a timely fashion. I've begun to factor in "roaming time" when planning our departure times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophie looks like she knows what she's doing there. And look at that big grin! She is almost 2 going on 16.

Mimi said...

Pretty cute. Sophie can clearly see what the driver does from her carseat and it looks like she is ready to execute what goes on. Of course Ellen will not be left out of any fun.

Quite a pair are Ellen and Sophie, plus the addition of Corinne, and we have a fantastic set of 3 sisters.

geri said...

Betsy - I LOVE that you just go with the flow, let them have fun and just build "roaming time" into your schedule. These are such great memories for all of you! Way to go Bets!!!

Aunt Marce said...

Just more proof that Shophie and Ellen are already in the driver's seat! : )

I love their curiosity and interest in exploring no matter where they are--even in the car!