Saturday, April 7, 2012

Who's Who?

I admit...not really fair to ask you to identify Ellen and Sophie on this one. But a fun challenge, right?! Ellen has been a bit better about letting me put her hair up lately, so people tell us that it is really hard to tell the girls apart when they both have a ponytail. I'll give you that. But we really don't think they're identical despite how many people tell us they must be. (Tired of trying? it's Ellen on left and Soph on right)

4 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

They look so grown up from the back!

Anyhoo -- I got it right! Yay for Aunt Marce. Then I noticed the give-away: the purple blanket, of course, signifies Sophie.

geri said...

LOL, the give away - I missed that. But I too was right. Of course I had a 50/50 shot :) They do look so grown up from the back, and I think the hair up like that is why. Ang was about 10 (or so it felt like it) before we could put her hair up! Very cute picture!! Happy Easter.

Mimi said...

I think the girls are really cute with their ponytails, front, back or sideways - even without ponytails. However, the hair up does add maturity to the girls.

Aunt Laura said...

Aunt Marcey is so smart. I was guessing Sophie on the right -- difficult to tell in the picture but she's a little smaller than Ellen. Cute picture.