I think I found a park that I feel comfortable taking all three of the girls by myself. It's rare that we are at a park where I can see all the girls-- the entire time-- no matter where or what they choose to play on. But I took them to the park today and it went really well. I felt like I had a good handle on all of them even though Corinne chose to swing a lot of the time and Ellen and Sophie wanted to slide and play on the equipment. I was able to see both areas at once without any of the playground equipment or other kids obstructing my view! Hooray for that. I thought to myself, "I think we've got this!" It felt good. Everyone had fun and was sufficiently worn out when it was time to go (including me, from going back and forth between the twins and Corinne). Sophie is wearing purple, Ellen is in white.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
All Three
I think I found a park that I feel comfortable taking all three of the girls by myself. It's rare that we are at a park where I can see all the girls-- the entire time-- no matter where or what they choose to play on. But I took them to the park today and it went really well. I felt like I had a good handle on all of them even though Corinne chose to swing a lot of the time and Ellen and Sophie wanted to slide and play on the equipment. I was able to see both areas at once without any of the playground equipment or other kids obstructing my view! Hooray for that. I thought to myself, "I think we've got this!" It felt good. Everyone had fun and was sufficiently worn out when it was time to go (including me, from going back and forth between the twins and Corinne). Sophie is wearing purple, Ellen is in white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go, Bets! You've come a long way from two years ago : )
And this means more playground time this summer -- yay!! It was to be with the kids at the park on Tuesday . . . Corinne could probably swing all day and Ellen and Sophie were happily trying out their new tricks and abilities.
Yea! What park? It's good to know about parks that work for you and the girls!
Looks like a great park and lots of fun.
I am impressed with Sophie "swinging" on the bar at the top of the slide. Bet she learned that from her big sister Corinne.
That will make for many happy summer days! I wish I could go to the park with all of you.
Post a Comment