Laura and Marcey flew into town this past week/weekend so we could celebrate my dad, who turned 70!! We had a full schedule for several days in a row and the grand finale was a really great birthday celebration on the river for my dad...no kids at that one (top picture--sorry about the alien eyes!) The kids especially enjoyed their time with their aunts and also the cookout with cake and ice cream we had for dad at our house. It was wonderful to celebrate dad, who we all love and appreciate. He is one of the most quietly strong people I know. Happy Birthday, Dad /Pop Pop! We love you.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Another fun weekend. Quality time for sure.
I think we need to start taking photos of Aunt Marce and the girls : )
Sounds like a good time for one and all.
I had a great time with everyone... And will send more pictures.
Post a Comment