Corinne has taken an interest in watering the lawn and shrubs while Brett has been gone. It has become part of our after lunch routine to go out and turn on the water to get things going -- I'm sure this is music to Brett's ears! (We've got it covered.) And I took the girls out for Corinne's "half birthday". I gave her the choice to pick between fancy cupcakes and frozen yogurt. I was shocked she picked going out for cupcakes! We sang "happy half birthday to you" and that was that. We haven't ever celebrated C's half birthday before (though I'm pretty sure she would be entitled if anyone would, since her big day is december 26th). But it seemed like a good reason to get out of the house for a little "pick me up" during these long weeks.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very fun! And, I see that blue porpose got to go along for the celebration.
Great idea, Mommy.
Looks like a great way to spend a Tuesday. Good job on taking care of the yard too. xo
What a fun treat for everybody! And happy half birthday to Little C!
Post a Comment