Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chopped Liver


When Brett returned home I quickly became chopped liver. But let me be clear -- I am thankful the girls love their Daddy so much. It is easy to understand why. He is the most devoted father and loves them so very very much. So it is a blessing to be chopped liver! Although it was a bit tricky to have three little girls attached to him all. the. time. But he found a way to appease them all, I think.

3 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

Yeah for chopped liver! And yeah for Daddy! I know everybody missed him so much while he was away and can imagine there was lots of excitement and tons of smiles when he returned.

Kudos to Mommy for holding down the fort single-handedly! When all three kids are clamoring for Daddy's attention, that's Mommy's cue to read a magazine for go for a run. : )

Mimi said...

Being such a terrific Daddy, it is no surprise the girls want him.
And, Mommy may be "chopped liver" now, but she did a fantastic job while Daddy was gone. Every child should be so lucky as to have this kind of "chopped liver" and Daddy.

Aunt Laura said...

Welcome home... Brett is a lucky man. What a great place to be: in a chair or on the sofa with those three girls in his lap.

And all are lucky to have you, Betsy. xo