Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vacation



We are home from our Hilton Head vacation and had such a wonderful time as a family and with aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents on Brett's side (18 of us together in one gorgeous home for a week). Corinne *loved* the beach and surprised us with her independence in the waves. Ellen and Sophie loved the pool and practiced jumping off the side to us over and over again. Terrific weather and lots of fun memories. I even got to run on the beach several times and caught a beautiful sunrise our last morning there. I'll be sharing more photos (and videos) but I think it is going to take some time to get organized and then to find more time to post.

5 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

Sounds wonderful. Can't wait to see the photos and hear about it!

Mimi said...

So glad that you had a delightful vacation and so glad to have you back in town.

geri said...

So glad you had fun, nothing like the beach!

Unknown said...

Glad you guys had fun. The first picture of the sunrise is breath-taking!

Aunt Laura said...

I was going to say wonderful, but everyone else has. So I'll say, Jealous!!

What a great family tradition.