Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dance


Corinne participated in a ballet "dance camp" last week and LOVED it. She did it with one of her cousins and her friend, Gwyn. The girls did a great job on the last day when they got to show off what they learned in a mini performance for the parents! It was a lot of fun to watch Corinne perform so confidently. Now she is looking forward to taking a ballet class in the fall!

4 comments:

geri said...

OMG too cute! I'll be looking foward to more pics and videos of the little dancer come fall :) ...geri

Mimi said...

What a good job Corinne did with her hands and feet. Am eager to seeing more demonstrations through the year as she practices at home (and coming to a performance, too!).

Bet Ellen will be wearing the ballet slippers and dancing also.

PS. Gwen surely is cute and looks like her mommy.

Aunt Marce said...

So cool! I am excited for Little C. to take dance lessons. It is so evident how much she loves to dance and she does so with exuberance and joy (and talent, imho). I can see her imagination come through when she dances (and sings). Can't wait to see it for myself! And one of the side benefits of dancing ... cute dance outfits!

Aunt Laura said...

I can't wait to see a performance